Web browsers have become a important part of our workflow, we use web apps way more than we we use native desktop apps.
So in this quick blog i am going to share 9+ Chrome shortcut keys
- Ctrl + T → Open a New Tab
- Ctrl + H → Open History
- Ctrl + Shift + Del → Delete History
- Ctrl + Shift + N → Open Incognito Mode
- Ctrl + J → Go to Download Menu
- Ctrl + D → Bookmark the Current Site.
- Ctrl + Shift + B → Show or Hide the Bookmarks Bar
- Ctrl + Shift + O → Open the bookmarks manager
- Ctrl + Shift + T → Open Each Url in New Tab.
- Ctrl + Click → Reopen Previously Closed Tabs
Tip: In conference doing screen sharing can be tough, we always have to worry what might be visible and no way to hide. To solve that problem i have build following application which you must checkout
- Blurweb App: It helps hide anything on webpage with single click, hide a specific text segment, or just draw a rectangle and it will hide what ever below it while sticking at the same place
- BlurScreen App: It helps hide anything on screen just draw a rectangle and it will hide what ever below it while sticking at the same place
- QuickPresent App: Single click worry free screen share, this hides the app icons, changes wallpaper, turn of notification and more..