🙈 Hide content on webpage while screen share or recordingLearn More
Sharing screen can be quite unconfortable specially on screens where you have a lot of personal info or any other sensitive info.
blurweb app helps you hide sensitive information on webpages while screen sharing.
Here are steps to get started using blurweb app on:
- Chrome on Laptop/Desktop
- Safari on Laptop/Desktop
- Edge on Laptop/Desktop
- Firefox on Laptop/Desktop
- Android Mobile/Tablets
- IOS Mobile/Tablets
- How to use the app
1. Click on the "Download" button above and download it from
the Chrome Webstore.
2.Then try to use the extension in any page(open any url) except new tab, and a modal (popup) will be open. Validate the license key that is above (you also received it on your email).
1. Click on the "Download" button above and download the zip
2. Extract the zip file and move the app to application folder
3. Right click > Open (Menu Item) > Open Blurweb App in Application folder
4. Popup will be visible with button "Quit and Open Safari Extension Preferences"
5. Check the checkbox in the left hand to blurweb app and close the window
6. Open Safari and open blurweb.app then click on the extension
7. Enter the license key, enter device name and done. Start Using Blurweb App in Safari
1. Click on the "Download" button above and Get it from the
2. Then open this page again and click on the extension, submit the license key and done.
1. Click on the "Download" button above. If you are seeing
this page on Firefox, you'll be prompted to Add the
extension. Confirm the dialog. If you are not, please open
this url in firefox
2. Then try to use the extension in any page, and a modal (popup) will be open. Validate the license key that is above (you also received it on your email).
3. Update layout.css.backdrop-filter.enabled by visiting about:config
1. Download KIWI app from playstore, it is browser like
chrome but it allows using chrome extension in android
2. Then open the app and follow the video above. You will be asked to enter the license key. if you do not have one get a license
So as you can see above with the blurweb app you can hide sensitive information while recording so that you don't have to do anything in the post production
Here is quick vide how to use blurweb.app
Tip: In confrese doing screen sharing can be tough, we always have to worry what might be visible and no way to hide. To solve that problem i have build following application which you must checkout
- Blurweb App: It helps hide anything on webpage with single click, hide a sepecific text segment, or just draw a rectangle and it will hide what ever below it while sticking at the same place
- BlurScreen App: It helps hide anything on screen just draw a rectangle and it will hide what ever below it while sticking at the same place
- QuickPresent App: Single click worry free screenshare, this hides the app icons, changes wallpaper, turn of notification and more..
You May Also Like