If you are worried about what might be visible when you screen share during a conference, check out Blurweb App and BlurScreen App.
With Blurweb App, you can hide anything on a webpage with a single click, or draw a rectangle and it will hide whatever is below it while staying in place.
With BlurScreen App, you can hide anything on your screen by drawing a rectangle and it will hide whatever is below it while staying in place.
QuickPresent App is a single click worry-free screen sharing solution that hides app icons, changes your wallpaper, turns off notifications, and more.
Both BlurWeb App and BlurScreen App are useful for hiding sensitive information when screen sharing. However, QuickPresent App is a more comprehensive solution for hiding information on your screen. QuickPresent App can hide app icons, change your wallpaper, turn off notifications, and more with a single click.
Blurweb.app is for you if:
- You want to hide sensitive information on webpages in your browser.
- You want to hide specific text segments on a webpage.
- You want to draw a rectangle on a webpage and hide everything below it.
Reasons why you need Blurscreen.app are:
- You want to hide anything in native app, like wanting to hide email screen sharing apple mail.
- Hide Browser Url, while blurweb app can hide anything on web being browser extension it cannot hide browser url hence blurscreen is useful for that
QuickPresent.app is for you if:
- You do screen share quite often, then have to prepare can take a lot of time. With quickpresent you are ready to screen share in single click
- You want to do Professional Screen Share, you can make your screen share more professional by removing the desktop icons, changing wallpaper to company wallpaper, disabling notification and hiding unwanted open apps.
BlurWeb App was build to hide sensitive information on webpages in browser, and then we launched blurscreen.app which helps hide things outside browser.
But after doing multiple customer interviews i felt there is more i can do to make screen share more worry free.
I got a list of what i cannot blur but want to hide when doing screen sharing? and that is how QuickPresent App is born.
In short while blurweb app and blurscreen app can blur content to hide them, with quickpreset you can with one click hide desktop icons, minimise active apps, turn off speakers, change wallpaper, disable Notifications.
Any questions? send us a mail at email@example.com
2 min demo quickpresent app
2 min demo blurweb app
Tip: In conference doing screen sharing can be tough, we always have to worry what might be visible and no way to hide. To solve that problem i have build following application which you must checkout
- Blurweb App: It helps hide anything on webpage with single click, hide a specific text segment, or just draw a rectangle and it will hide what ever below it while sticking at the same place
- BlurScreen App: It helps hide anything on screen just draw a rectangle and it will hide what ever below it while sticking at the same place
- QuickPresent App: Single click worry free screen share, this hides the app icons, changes wallpaper, turn of notification and more..